Current Open Position
We are looking for an independent (this is not for a real estate team) professional real estate agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real estate agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
We are looking for individuals that fit within our company culture and are dedicated to providing their clients with excellent customer service. We offer competitive splits and no hidden fees.
We aim to make Real Estate as transparent as possible both for our agents and for our clients by providing clear pricing and company splits (80/20 for ALL and no hidden marketing or desk fees). We also provide access to lead services (with no upfront cost).
Why work with us?
- We offer access to lead services that you pay for upon closing
- Keep 80% of your commissions (with NO hidden fees)
- We offer you a personal website We offer cloud based systems
- We offer simple packages for our clients
- We offer ongoing training/agent support and mentorship
- We offer support in your business planning and goal development
- We offer you a website and technology to capture leads off your listing and more!
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Tech Savvy
*Must have Real estate agent’s or broker’s license, or must be in the process of obtaining an NC Real Estate License.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices